Enjoy this week’s links…
- Real Men Repent: The first of Martin Luther’s 95 Theses was that the whole of the Christian life is repentance.
- One to One Bible Reading: I haven’t read this book yet, but I plan on adding it to my list. I’m all for breaking down Bible study into easy to use strategies and laymen’s terms.
- The Abolition of Twins: A new trend on the rise is to, when pregnant with twins, abort just one of the babies. This hurts my heart.
- Pint-Sized Preacher: I’m not a huge fan of morning news shows, but I thoroughly enjoyed this story. This little guy is Pentecostal all the way down to the hankie. You gotta see this!
- Gospel, Grace and Effort: A nice roundup of the blogosphere conversations concerning the relationship between grace and works.
Happy Friday everyone!
Psalm 63:3 – Because Your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise You.