This weeks links have a distinctly “college” feel in honor of the beginning of a new semester. Of course, there is wisdom for all ages and walks of life within their contents.
- The Freshman 15: In honor of the proverbial Freshman 15 and the start of a new school year, here are 15 ways to strengthen your relationship with Christ on campus this year.
- Marry Well, Girls: A short, free eBook for the girls on how to marry well. This will be your most important human relationship…be smart.
- You Too, Guys: See above, except it’s for guys.
- College Drinking: This might surprise you…or it might not.
- Discovering Your Calling: This is good for college students, but it’s never too late to discover your calling.
What have you read lately that could be a benefit to us all? Let us know in the comments.