Hey people! This will be the last post I make on this particular site. It’s a collection of links I’ve found helpful, challenging, inspiring, etc. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
- Stories Rock!: N.D. Wilson makes a case for stories and why they are important for the souls of our kids (much less ours). “Scripture is full of…stories.”
- Encouragement: The best letters are able to cultivate this gift and spread it around to others.
- Steve Jobs: A well-written, balanced, Christ-centered and Christ-exalting tribute to Steve Jobs.
- Steve Jobs or Coach Eric Taylor?: Rod Dreher lays out the case that though we may idealistically aspire to Steve Jobs-esque fame and influence the vast majority of us live lives that more closely resemble Coach Eric Taylor from Friday Night Lights. “An average life. The kind of life most of us will have. The kind of life that can be a thing of beauty and worthy of praise.”
- Pastor Youcef: The Supreme Court in Iran has agreed to review his case and has put his execution on hold! Keep the prayers going for this pastor and let’s keep putting the pressure on the Iranian government!
- Machine Gun Preacher: I’m really excited about this movie. In this article you can read a thoughtful review of the movie and watch the trailer.